Waves Puzzle – Iridescent
$40.00Earn $5.00 USD for this purchase (Members only)
201 in stock
“Puzzles are the perfect rainy day / cold day family activity. Can’t wait to try this one. ”
Founded by social entrepreneur Cristina Ainoa and architect Benjamin Sachs, Waves Puzzle is a small woman-led business whose team consists of a diverse group of creative individuals.
Unified by a desire to reclaim the human potential, they created Waves Puzzle--a puzzle company designed to help you find your flow state.
Flow is the state of mind in which you're fully and energetically absorbed in a singular activity, a state of consciousness in which redundant distractions fade into the background. In many cases, we discover the most creative aspects of ourselves through a state of flow. Thanks to its minimalistic design, Waves can help you sidestep tech and the stressors of work-life to help achieve a rejuvenating, restorative state of mind.
Waves is more than a puzzle. It's a recollection to an ancient pastime. It's a call to action for your curiosity. It's a ritual. It's a practice.
Each puzzle sold removes one pound of nature-bound plastic, through their partnership with Repurpose Global.
Return policy: We happily accept returns for up to 14 days after purchase and got you covered on return-shipping costs. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Iridescent lucite pieces change color as the light shifts
- Multiple solutions so you and your friends can play all day with different challenges
- Perfect for a fun and unique gift idea!
- Perfect for playdates at the park!
- Designed by an architect and a social entrepreneur to indulge the senses, clear your mind, and help you reduce screen time!
- Solve it as a solo challenge or over some wine with a friend!
- Completed puzzle measures 8″ x 8″ x 1/8″ (203 mm x 203 mm x 3 mm), 49 pieces, 7 lbs., square.
- In Box: 4″x4″x2″
APRICOT exists to make your life sweeter. If something isn’t right, we’ll make it right.